1. Structural design; strength calculation, optimization analysis and mechanical drawing, release of BOM, etc.;
2. Technical coordination of structural process review, production supervision, assembly and final assembly;
3. Assist in the overall technical verification, layout optimization, product testing, and flight test work.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in mechanical design and automation;
2. More than 5 years experience in product structure design, understanding product design process and manufacturing process, and organizing new product development;
3, skilled use of CATIA, Pro / E and other design software, skilled use of ANSYS, NASTRAN and other finite element analysis software, skilled in structural modeling and mechanical drawing, process coordination;
4. Strong communication skills and strong team spirit;